High Performance Program | Invite only
Age Groups: Players born between 2010-2013
The goal of NVFC's High-Performance Program is to guide, support and develop players who are among the top 5 - 10% of their age group to achieve the highest level of youth soccer in the province. The HP program is a supplement to the Player Development Academy.
More specifically, the HP program provides a High-Performance environment for players during their U9-U12 seasons to prepare them for the elite level of soccer in the Lower Mainland via BCSPL (U13) and/or the Metro program (U13). NVFC's HP Academy program follows BC Soccer’s Elite Player Pathway and it’s approved by Soccer Canada.
HP Group Breakdown (approx):
- 2013 - Arsenal (10 players) & Borussia Dortmund (10 players)
- 2012 - Atletico (10 players) & Barcelona (10 players)
- 2011 - AC Milan (10-12 players) & Benfica (10-12 players
- 2010 - Ajax (10-12 players) & Bayern Munich (10-12 players)
- April 8th - June 20th (NO sessions May Long Weekend)
- Thursdays and Sundays
Total Thursdays: 11
- Training Sessions or Competition Days @William Griffin
Total Sundays: 10
- 5 Games or Sessions @William Griffin + 5 sessions @TOCA NV
Total Sessions: 21
Training or Competition Days: Thursdays
- 2013 - 5:00 - 6:15 @WG
- 2012 - 6:20 - 7:40 @WG
- 2011 - 6:20 - 7:40 @WG
- 2010 - 7:40 - 8:55 @WG
Games or TOCA: Sundays
- 2013 - 9:00am @WG or 11:00am @TOCA NV
- 2012 - 10:30am @WG or 12:00noon @TOCA NV
- 2011 - 9:00am @WG or 11:00am @TOCA NV
- 2010 - 10:30am @WG or 12:00noon @TOCA NV
Tournament: TBD - Depending on both COVID-19 Protocols and desire by the group, the team may enter a tournament or event. This cost would be in addition to the HP fees.
- Total : $449 + Kit Fee: $30 (for new players or those needing new kit)
- Can be paid in two installments of $224.50
- Total : $599 (includes Monday addition) + Kit Fee: $30 (for new players or those needing new kit)
- Can be paid in two installments of $299.50
NVFC Academy Refund Policies
- Refund requests are accepted until the Friday before the program starts and are subject to an administrative fee.
- Alternatively, a credit can be requested toward future NVFC programs and is not subject to an administrative fee.
- All refund & credit requests must be emailed to the NVFC Assistant Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be issued because of cancellations due to field/facility closures.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER