U6-U7 FIRST KIX
U6-U7 First Kix
Teams: 12 players per team; 4 vs 4 with no goalkeeper.
Development: Club Technical staff coach set up fields and assist teams with drills or small sided games.
Field Closures: Field status through North Vancouver Recreation Commission at https://www.nvrc.ca/facilities-fields/field-statuslocations. Teams are not to cancel any Saturday sessions for any reason. The Club will advise parents directly of any last minute cancellations.
Uniforms: Players receive a complete uniform of a jersey, shorts and socks TO KEEP. Players are expected to wear the NVFC approved uniform at every session. The uniform must be returned if a player withdraws.
Equipment: Each team is provided with size 3 balls, cones and pinnies during the Club wide Uniform & Equipment Distribution Day in August TBA. The Head Coach is responsible for the equipment. Equipment is kept by team officials (head coach, assistant manager or team manager) and is kept until the following season when the team receives a top up of equipment as needed. Players require a water bottle, shin guards and cleats for outside games. No cleats in the gym.
NVFC Refund Policy
Please see the Refund Policy in the Registration Overview section of the Club Guide.
NVFC will provide all U6 - U7 teams with one hour of Gym Practice time each season. Please complete the form below to communicate your preference for a North Vancouver School District facility for weekly practice sessions.
- Statutory Holidays and school closures such as Pro-D days are excluded from the gym contract. These dates often fall on Mondays.
- NVFC Academy and YoungStars programs will run on Monday late afternoon/early evenings.
- Gym contracts begin the second week of October. Prior to then, U6 to U7 teams can practice on unlit school AW fields.
- While we will still accept form submissions after the June 21 deadline, please submit your request by then in order to have your team's practice time posted on the website by July 5.
- Please use this form for any change requests, as well.
This program offers professional skill development and small-sided games every weekend! There are two sessions per week: a Saturday outdoors and a mid-week indoors in a local gym. Every other Saturday, the teams will rotate between a skill development session with an NVFC professional coach and a small-sided games day managed by Team Coaches.
Age Group Sponsor
NVFC would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of our sponsors for their on-going support of soccer in North Vancouver.
Player News & Events
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER