SCHEDULES & FACILITIES
The Club rents gyms from the North Vancouver School District for the U6/U7 age groups. U6/U7 Team Managers, please complete the form below to communicate your gymnasium request preferences, or for any change requests. Each team will be provided with a contract and gym schedule prior to the start of the season. Please read and understand the terms and conditions prior to making use of school facilities.
Note:Gym contracts begin the second week of October. Prior to then, U6 to U7 teams can practice on unlit school AW fields.
NVFC will provide all U6 - U7 teams with one hour of Gym Practice time each season. Please complete the form below to communicate your preference for a North Vancouver School District facility for weekly practice sessions.
- Statutory Holidays and school closures such as Pro-D days are excluded from the gym contract. These dates often fall on Mondays.
- NVFC Academy and YoungStars programs will run on Monday late afternoon/early evenings.
- Gym contracts begin the second week of October. Prior to then, U6 to U7 teams can practice on unlit school AW fields.
- While we will still accept form submissions after the June 21 deadline, please submit your request by then in order to have your team's practice time posted on the website by July 5.
- Please use this form for any change requests, as well.
All U9 to U16 house teams have a series of development sessions scheduled throughout the season with a Club staff coach. This Club staff coach will provide training plans and mentor the team coach. Once the program begins, a Club staff coach will be assigned to each team. Each team and its team coaches will work with the Club staff coach at various times throughout the season to:
- Prepare a structured training session plan.
- Develop on field technical ability of the team coaches.
- Deliver a structured progressive theme from warm up stage to its game related conclusion.
U17 house and U18 house and select teams can request up to 3 development sessions per season. Please contact a Technical Director to arrange.
U11-U17 Select and U13-U18 Metro Teams
All Select teams in these age groups participate in the Club Select Program. This program provides development sessions with a Club staff coach as well as game day visits by a Club staff coach - Age Group Technical Coordinator.
U8 Futsal Schedule
During the U8 season, teams attend a mixture of practice sessions and futsal exhibition games against other Club teams with a Club staff coach overseeing the sessions. The Club provide each team coach with program guide with easy to follow lesson plans.
Practicing on grass fields in the City and District of North Vancouver is prohibited. The grass fields are “reserved” for league play with permits only. Practicing on grass playing fields without a permit will result in a report to your club and some disciplinary action.
Games may not be played on water-logged or muddy grass fields. Inspect the field prior to game time and either cancel the game, or use your alternate field.
|1/11/2020||Games restart this weekend|
|02/29/2020||U6-U8 Season Ending Jamboree/World Cup|
|03/07/2020||U9-U12 Season Ending Jamboree/World Cup|
News & Events
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER