AGE GROUP COORDINATORS
Role & Responsibilities
Age Group Coordinators perform an important function within the Club. Their main responsibilities are:
- General day-to-day coordination of the age group.
- Formation of non-select teams within the age group with responsibilities for recruiting coaches, managers and volunteers.
- Dealing with questions and problems as they arise and communicating all pertinent information such as schedules to age-level.
- Communicating Club policies and information to the coaches, managers and parents
- Working closely with the Club Registrar to manage new registrations and withdrawals, and the creation of ID cards.
- Attending Manager's Meetings, Coach Development sessions, and other Club meetings as requested by the Director of Club Operations /TD s each season.
Looking for something else?
Need to access your team's schedule or field set up? Click below:
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER