Unless we are unable to offer the player a position on a Metro or Select team, registration fees are non-refundable. Refund requests from non-Metro and non-Select level players are accepted until September 30th and are subject to a prorated administration fee. Affiliation fees may be withheld.
All registration refund requests for fall/winter teams must be made via email to the Club Registrar at:
- A player’s jersey(s) plus shorts must be returned to the team's manager before a refund will be processed.
- No registration fee refunds will be issued because of game/session cancellations or field/facility closures.
- Registration fee refund requests due to injuries or illness must be accompanied by a doctor’s note.
Exceptions will be made for players:
- Who move to a higher level of play
- Who have a season-ending injury (doctor's note is required)
- Whose families unexpectedly relocate out of the North Vancouver area.
The refunded amount may be pro-rated. Affiliation fees are non-refundable
Refund requests for Spring League, Academy, and Camps programs are accepted until the Friday before the program starts and are subject to an admin fee. You can also request a full credit that does not expire to be used for another future NVFC program.
- For Camp/Spring League refunds, contact Camp Director Wisam Souki: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Academy refunds, contact Assistant Registrar Jaki Guterres: email@example.com
NVFC Club Guide
The Club Guide enables players and parents, as well as volunteers, coaches, Club officials, employees and stakeholders, to understand what is expected of them and how the Club operates. By documenting our standards, we are communicating what is important for a growing and successful club.
The contents of the Club Guide align with and support the Club’s Constitution, Bylaws, Core Purpose and Core Values.
Changes to the Club Guide can be made at any time and must be approved by the Club Board of Directors.
The Club Guide will be updated regularly to ensure that it complies with the Society Act and other relevant statutes and is internally consistent with the overall objectives of the Club.
Table of Contents
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER