NVFC Men’s teams play in the Vancouver Metro Soccer League. The program is run by the Men’s Committee, which oversees and administers all aspects of the Club’s Men’s Program in accordance with a budget that has been approved by the Club Board of Directors. The Program is funded by Men’s registration, sponsorship and fundraising.
Want to join a team? Contact our Men's Coordinator right away!
NVFC Norvan FC Men's Program
The men's program offers a team at every level in the Vancouver Metro Soccer League. The teams / coaches within the program work cohesively in the best interest of the teams to maximize playing opportunities for all players with the overarching goal of increasing the competitive level of play. The structure of the men's program allows for player movement between teams. Coaches promote and create opportunity for players to train and play at higher levels.
Premier Team Open
The Premier team is the highest level of play the NVFC has to offer. Players on this team are current and former university players, as well as aspiring and former professional players. The team plays in the highest amateur league in BC / Canada.
- Home games will be 4:30pm on Saturday evenings.
- Training is Tuesday & Thursday nights.
The Division 1 team is for committed players who wish to play on a competitive team, compete for playing time, and push for a place in the Premier Team. The Division 1 team will train beside and with the Premier team. They play in a competitive division and will strive to compete for a position at the top of the league. Their Cup Games will be played against Premier Division teams.
- Home games will be played 6:30pm on Saturday evenings.
- The team has two training sessions / week.
- Players signed on the Div 1 team are also eligible to play for the Premier team.
The Division 2 team is for players who wish to play in a competitive team, but are unable to attend more than 1 training session a week.
The team is competitive and wish to compete for promotion to the 1st Division.
- Home games will be played on Sunday evenings.
- Training will be Wednesday nights.
- A player signed on the Div 2 team can also play for the Div 1 and Premier team.
The Division 3 team is for the player who does not have the time commitment to make every training session, but still wishes to continue to play soccer. The team is very competitive in this division and would like to earn promotion to the 2nd division.
- Most games will be played on Saturday afternoon / evening.
- The team will train on Wednesday nights.
- A player signed on the Div 3 team is also eligible to play on any of the other men's teams (Div 3, 2, 1, & PREM).
This level was created for graduating youth players. The league is comprised of former metro players, BCSPL players and some players who are currently playing at university.
- Home games will be played Friday evenings.
- A player signed on the U21 team is also eligible to play on any of the other men's teams (Div 3, 2, 1, & PREM).
- The U21 team is a development team that bridges the gap between youth and men's soccer.
The Masters Premier team plays in a very competitive division. Many players in the league have played in the VMSL Open Premier division, at university and professionally. The league permits 3 players under 35, but are over 32.
- Home games will be played on Monday evenings.
The Masters O45 team is comprised of veteran experienced players who wish to play competitively. The league permits 3 players under the age of 45, but are over 42.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER