NVFC is a wonderful Club for professionals and coaches of all backgrounds and levels of experience to thrive, grow and learn. With over 25 programs every year and more than 3000 active players, we are always looking for energetic leaders to join our team.
BCSPL U13 Intake Coach
There are two available BCSPL Coach positions. Both positions, Boys Head Coach and Girls Head Coach, can be filled by two separate applicants or one applicant if that person is qualified and capable of managing both teams.
The successful candidate(s) will report to the Technical Directors and will be responsible for leading the BCSPL team(s) in the 2023 season.
Responsibilities and Job Description
The successful applicant would be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the planning and preparation of on-field training sessions
- Responsible to lead all planning, technical and tactical aspects of match days
- On field sessions delivery and while implementing the club’s methodology and training standards set by the Technical Director(s)
- Act as the first point of contact for all team or individual player-related inquiries
- Implement the club’s values and standards at all times and act as an exemplary role model to all of the club’s players and members
- Support and lead any player evaluation meetings and formal evaluations
- Analyze and reflect on principles and tactical and match day objectives through the use of video
- Attend scheduled meetings and coach development meetings with the Technical Director
- Support the Division 1 program in some on-field and scouting capacities to maintain a connection and create synergies between the two groups.
- Note - Depending on the profile of the successful candidate(s) these BCSPL positions may be expanded into larger positions within the Club including a part-time or full-time salaried technical lead position.
Experience and Qualifications
- The strongest candidates for these position(s) will have the following experience and
- Minimum B License Qualification, Youth License (or currently enrolled) or Equivalent
- Ability to work independently and in a cooperative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with High-Performance level players and team environments
NVFC is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at NVFC for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what team you support. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our Club, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking!
So bring us your personal experience, your view of the game, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will continue building a strong, united, and successful Club.