North Vancouver FC Scholarships
The Club will be awarding a number of scholarships to deserving graduating U18 players.
These scholarships may vary from $500 to $2000 to be used for post-secondary education within two years following graduation.
We invite all NVFC U18 players to apply for a 2022 scholarship by submitting an application including the following criteria:
- Cover Letter: describe your educational plans, personal accomplishments and why you should be considered for an NVFC scholarship
- Resume including:
- Number of years playing for NVFC along with prior years played with former Mount Seymour, Lynn Valley and Lions Gate Soccer Clubs.
- If a carded referee, number of years and level achieved as a NSYSA referee.
- Any involvement as a volunteer for NVFC - i.e. Assistant Coach for a younger team, volunteering at NVFC Camps, Opening Day, Showcase Displays, etc.
- School and community volunteering. Please outline your tasks along with the amount of time spent in the volunteer activities i.e. weekly, monthly, annually or over the summer.
- Other sports teams, you are a member of. Please supply name of Head Coach and whether it’s a school-based team or community team.
- Reference letters including:
- From your current NVFC Coach
- From your high school i.e. Principal, Vice Principal, Teacher and/or Counselor
- From organization(s) you have volunteered with outside of your school
- Any additional information: Anything you think will help your application!
*Scholarships are not awarded based on high school grades but if you wish to include your high school transcript you may do so.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for 2022 applications is Monday, January 31st, 2022
Good luck to everyone!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER