WELCOME TO NVFC
Welcome to North Vancouver FC!
North Vancouver FC (NVFC) is made up of approximately 3000 youth players and 100+ adults. The Club came together in 2010 as an amalgamation of the Lions Gate, Lynn Valley and Mount Seymour soccer clubs. Today, NVFC is one of the largest soccer clubs in the Lower Mainland.
NVFC is built on a strong base of House level programming, multi-layered supplemental development opportunities and participation in the highest levels of League play offered through BCSA.
The Club has much to be proud of with a strong membership base, programs that encourage the development of soccer excellence, and a track record of accomplishments.
We are committed to a number of strategic priorities including delivering the highest standards of excellence in soccer development to everyone while maintaining and enhancing the Club’s community spirit.
The NVFC Strategic Plan 2020-2023 represents what the Club will strive to accomplish in the period and aims to create a sense of community that will make all of our members proud.
The Club also supports the BC Soccer Association Coach, Player, Referee, and Club Pathways:
Vision & Core Values
Our vision is to deliver the highest standards of excellence in soccer development to everyone.
Our development programs:
- Appeal to all players wanting to develop their soccer skills.
- Allow all players to compete at a level that challenges them.
- Offer quality coaching to deliver quality programs.
- Help all players to develop a passion for the sport of soccer.
- Promote an active lifestyle and healthy living in everyone.
There are two general categories of development programs at our Club:
- Team and Coach development programs, which are included in the registration fee.
- Paid development programs like Player Development Academy, Camps, and High-Performance Programs are optional. Participants must register separately for these programs
Our vision is to deliver the highest standards of excellence in soccer development to everyone in our community.
Our mission is to consistently develop human potential through soccer. This is achieved by embodying the values of NVFC inside and outside of the field.
Community: We enrich the fabric of our communities.
Accessibility: We create an environment where everyone who wants to participate will have an opportunity. No one is left out.
Progressiveness: We foster a culture of ambitious innovation and continuous improvement for our teams, players and volunteers.
Health: We promote physical and social health through team sport.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER