WELCOME TO NVFC
Welcome to North Vancouver FC!
North Vancouver FC is made up of approximately 3000 youth players and 100+ adults. The Club came together in 2010 as an amalgamation of the Lions Gate, Lynn Valley and Mount Seymour soccer clubs. We are one of the largest soccer clubs in the Lower Mainland.
The Club is built on a strong base of House level programming, multi layered supplemental development opportunities and participation in the highest levels of League play offered through BCSA.
The Club has much to be proud of with a strong membership base, programs that encourage the development of soccer excellence, and a track record of accomplishments.
We are committed to a number of strategic priorities including delivering the highest standards of excellence in soccer development to everyone while maintaining and enhancing the Club’s community spirit.
The NVFC Strategic Plan 2020-2023 represents what the Club will strive to accomplish in the period and aims to create a sense of community that will make all of our members proud.
The Club supports the BC Soccer Association Coach, Player, Referee, and Club Pathways
Vision & Core Values
Our vision is to deliver the highest standards of excellence in soccer development to everyone.
Our development programs:
- Appeal to all players wanting to develop their soccer skills.
- Allow all players to compete at a level that challenges them.
- Offer quality coaching to deliver quality programs.
- Help all players to develop a passion for the sport of soccer.
- Promote an active lifestyle and healthy living in everyone.
There are two general categories of development programs at our Club:
Our vision is to deliver the highest standards of excellence in soccer development to every everyone in our community.
Our mission is to consistently develop human potential through soccer. This is achieved by embodying the values of NVFC inside and outside of the field.
Community: We enrich the fabric of our communities.
Accessibility: We create an environment where everyone who wants to participate will have an opportunity. No one is left out.
Progressiveness: We foster a culture of ambitious innovation and continuous improvement for our teams, players and volunteers.
Health: We promote physical and social health through team sport.
New to Canada and aged 10 to 17?
- Unfortunately, NVFC cannot accept registrations from International Students.
- Non-Canadian citizens may require an International Player Transfer prior to registering. Please read the International Transfer Procedure to see if this applies to you.
- Contact our Club Registrar - email@example.com if you have any questions.
NVFC News & Events
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER