Soccer is BACK!
After months without soccer and outside activities, NVFC is back on the field! We are offering various Summer Programs, including day-time programs in the form of Summer Skills Clinics as well as our Summer Academy Program for the first time ever. All of these programs are adapted to the safety guidelines shared by the health and soccer authorities.
The methodology, planning and execution of our programs have changed, however the soccer development and fun factors will always be part of the equation. The location of the programs will be Fen Burdett. Note that these programs have a limited number of spots to ensure social distancing during the sessions.
Please take some time to read our Return to Play Plan and Safety Guide.
Summer Skills Clinic
The Summer Skills Clinic will follow the principle of our original Summer Camps: learn new skills, grow as a player and have fun! With our Individual Training format, our players will be able to enjoy a great soccer experience while being socially distant.
This program is focused on daily skills training that will enhance the player's individual technique and overall ball mastery.
If you are looking for consistent growth, improvement and fun, THIS... IS... IT!
***Although BC Soccer and Canada Soccer have approved a Return to Play, it is with strict physical distancing requirements and other mandatory safety protocols. At this moment, we do not feel we could offer a program at the very youngest age groups while still fulfilling the mandatory requirements, nor would it be an enjoyable soccer experience. We hope to offer programming for all age groups as BCSA moves into the next Phase of Return To Play later this summer.
Age Groups & Weeks:
- Week 5 (August 24-28)
- 2011 & 2012: 9:00am-10:15am
- 2010: 10:30am-11:45am
- 2005 - 2009: 12:00pm-1:15pm
- Week 6 (August 31-September 4) | NEW TIMES
- 2012/2013: 10;30am-11:45am
- 2011: 10:30am-11:45am
- 2010: 10:30am-11:45am
- 2009 - 2005: 12:00pm -1:15pm
High Performance Skills Clinic
The High-Performance Skills Program fastens the learning process of the players by offering higher-level drills, activities and exercises. This program is focused on those players that are comfortable with more challenging scenarios and demanding drills. Don't worry, the fun and enjoyment are part of every kick.
*This program is open to all Select Level players born between 2012 and 2009
- July 13-17
- NEW WEEK: Aug 10-14
- Aug 24-28
- Age groups: 2012/2009
- Times: 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm (13 spots per age)
- Cost: $99
*****NEW SPOTS AVAILABLE
NVFC Development Academy Program | Summer 2020
This core Player Development Academy program is for our 2012 - 2007 players who are looking to strengthen all aspects of their game.
Development Academy participants train one day per week and will be sorted with players of similar skill and ability. The program will be based on individual training methods, where each player will have a specific playing area to perform all drills and activities, ensuring social distance from the group. Some players may be invited into our High-Performance Game Based program.
- 2012 - 2007
- (2012) - Tuesdays - 4:30 - 5:30pm
- (2011) - Tuesdays - 5:40 - 6:40pm
- (2010) - Tuesdays - 6:50 - 7:55pm
- (2009) - Thursdays - 4:30 - 5:30pm
- (2008) - Thursdays -5:40 - 6:40pm
- (2007) - Thursdays - 6:50 - 7:50pm
NEW (2006/2005) - Thursday 6:50-7:50pm
- July 7 - Aug 27 - 8 Weeks
- Location: Fen Burdett (Mahon Park)
- Cost: $169 - 8 weeks ($21.13 session)
NVFC Academy Refund Policies
- Refund requests are accepted until the Friday before the program starts and are subject to an administrative fee.
- All refund requests must be emailed to the NVFC Assistant Registrar at email@example.com.
- No refunds will be issued because of cancellations due to field/facility closures.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER