PLAYER DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY
(NEW SPOTS AVAILABLE)
Player Development Academy Program | Summer
Player Development Academy Program | Summer 2020
This core Player Development Academy program is for our 2012 - 2007 players who are looking to strengthen all aspects of their game.
Development Academy participants train one day per week and will be sorted with players of similar skill and ability. The program will be based on individual training methods, where each player will have a specific playing area to perform all drills and activities, ensuring social distance from the group. Some players may be invited into our High-Performance Game Based program.
- 2012 - 2007
- (2012) - Tuesdays - 4:30 - 5:30pm
- (2011) - Tuesdays - 5:40 - 6:40pm
- (2010) - Tuesdays - 6:50 - 7:50pm
- (2009) - Thursdays - 4:30 - 5:30pm
- (2008) - Thursdays -5:40 - 6:40pm
- (2007) - Thursdays - 6:50 - 7:50pm
- NEW (2006/2005) - Thursday 6:50-7:50pm
- July 7 - Aug 27 - 8 Weeks
- Location: Fen Burdett (Mahon Park)
- Cost: $169 - 8 weeks ($21.13 session)
NVFC Academy Refund Policies
- Refund requests are accepted until the Friday before the program starts and are subject to an administrative fee.
- All refund requests must be emailed to the NVFC Assistant Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be issued because of cancellations due to field/facility closures.
NVFC would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all of our sponsors for their on-going support of soccer in North Vancouver.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NVFC NEWSLETTER