We are hiring Soccer Coaches!
North Vancouver Football Club is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and engaging coaches to join our team. In this role, you will participate in development and recreational programs, such as Summer Camps, Player Development Academy, U5 KickStart Program and many others.
This is a part time role where work hours will be determined based on schedule availability and experience. No coaching qualifications are required, and we encourage those who may want to get into coaching the sport we love, to learn and grow with us at NVFC.
What you bring to the role:
- Energy and enthusiasm when coaching
- Desire to give back to the sport and become a leader for the next generation of players
- Willingness to receive feedback and guidance from program coordinators and Club directors
- Strong communication skills with soccer knowledge or previous player experience
- Willingness to work outdoors throughout the year
What you will do:
- Lead and coach young players, teams, and groups within our Club. This may include coaching players that are new to the sport but may also include some more players in our development stream
- Work with a team of professional coaches during the planning and execution of our soccer programs.
- Collaborate with and support volunteer coaches during some of their training sessions.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of training equipment and methodologies and ensure that they are maintained on a regular basis.
- Show appropriate behaviour and maintain suitable conduct towards athletes, officials, and spectators.
- Adhere to NVFC’s Code of Conduct as well as lead by example.
How to apply:
Email our Technical Director, stating your desire to be considered and your experience in the game.
Compensation will be based on experience, qualifications, and schedule