The Club adheres to the BCSA’s Playing Down Policy for players who may be:|
Applications to play down in a younger age group should be received by the Club Registrar before the registration deadline and must include:
- Physically challenged due to an infirmity
- Team sports face difficulties in two areas:
- The infirmity is sufficient that it could affect the teams from playing the game
- The size of disabled or physically challenged player playing in a younger age group could create risk to the other players participating in the game
The application must be approved by:
- A request letter/email from the parents
- Written evidence of the infirmity by a medical practitioner
- It may be necessary for the Club’s Technical Director to assess the player.
The request to play in a lower age group must be made annually.
- The NVFC Board of Directors
- The NSYSA Board of Directors