Coaches are responsible for the conduct and behaviour of players and spectators on the field. Teams should bring their permit with them to the field to avoid conflicts if applicable.|
Forbidden ItemsThe following items are not allowed on artificial turf fields:
- Beverages (other than water in plastic bottles)
- Footwear with metal cleats or screw-in plastic cleats
- Sunflower seeds (they sprout in the rubber and take hours to remove!)
- Tents with spikes
- Tobacco products.
Conditions of Field UseReferees, home teams, away teams and spectators must follow these rules:
- Each group must leave the Artificial Turf field five minutes before their end time to allow transition time between groups.
- Groups must not enter the fenced field area until their start time.
- Players must warm up outside the fenced area of the field.
- Footwear on artificial turf fields must be moulded rubber cleats, turf shoes or running shoes. Metal cleats and screw-in plastic cleats are forbidden. This rule will be strictly enforced. Home teams must inform away teams of this rule and make sure referees enforce the rule. Players found with metal cleats or screw-in stud footwear on an artificial turf field will be assessed damages, and home teams and referees will be liable for the suspension of field privileges.
- Spectators must remain outside the fenced area of the field.
- Tents should be set up off to the side so spectator views are not blocked.