|News & Events|
Upcoming Events & Notices & Cancellations
PHOTO DAY WEEKEND
- Dates: September 27th, 28th and 29th
- Order Forms are with the Club and these will be distributed to a U6 to U18 team official on August 18 at Sutherland. U5 team officials will receive their forms at the Coaches’ Meeting that will take place on September 15, 1 p.m. at Memorial Hall.
- The photographers will provide the link for team bookings with the first opportunity for Monday September 16th
NVFC WHITECAPS CLUB DAY
Bring your team and watch the Whitecaps play the last match of the season!
- Date: Sunday, October 6th
- Time: 1 p.m.
- Vs: Real Salt Lake.
- Cost: NVFC rate of $25 each. Limited Tickets are available.
The promo code for NVFC tickets is NVFC
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE: www.whitecapsfc.com/nvfc
A discount is applied when you click on your seats. The final price after taxes and fees is $25. Please do your best to not leave single seats as the section reserved for NVFC will sell out quite quickly.
For issues or questions with tickets please contact Rhyse Harnden directly: Phone: 604.669.9283 ext. 2218. Email: email@example.com
NVFC Whitecaps Player Opportunities:
NVFC players will have a once in a life time opportunity to participate in the match day activities and be part of the action. We are looking for the following players:
- Dream Team (Player Escorts): (Up to 22 Participants) Ages 5-10 – Walk out on to the pitch holding the hands of Whitecaps FC and RSL players
- Flag bearers (20 participants): Ages 10-14 – holding national flags for the opening ceremonies
- Ball Retrievers (12 Participants): Ages 14-18 – Involved in the match, keeping the ball in play, post match autographs
- Rally Tunnel (Up to 20 Participants): All ages (best 5-12) – Hi-5 the players before they walk out on to the pitch
- NEW! 100 vs. 2 (Up to 10 Participants): Ages 7-9 – Play in a halftime match with 100 youth players against 2 Whitecaps FC Players
PLEASE NOTE: Any participant wanting to take part must have a minimum 2 tickets – one for the player and one for their accompanying guardian.
WHAT TO DO:
- Purchase minimum 2 tickets (one for the player and one for their accompanying guardian)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line NVFC Player Opportunity , specify which player opportunity you are interested in along with your child’s name and age and your seat numbers
- A draw will be held on Monday September 30th to determine which teams or players are assigned to each activity.
- Players/parents will be notified by e-mail.
Note: NVFC cannot answer any questions on Whitecaps FC tickets or Whitecaps Player Opportunities