Continue Playing Soccer This Spring and extend your team's soccer season!
NEW Spring Outdoors KickStart Soccer for 2014/15 Born Players Details:
Dates: Starts April 28 - Jun 23 (8 weeks excluding the May long weekend)
Times: 3 options:
Max 12 players per session - first come - first served.
Location: Kirkstone Turf field - 2300 Kirkstone Rd, NV.
Register Here - on the registration form under Step 2 choose the "Spring U4/U5 Kickstart" Division
- Players should wear their uniforms from the fall/winter season or other athletic clothing.
- Because it's an outdoor field, players will require soccer cleats footwear.
- The Spring program will be run by NVFC staff coaches who will look after bringing the equipment to each session. Parent volunteer coaches are always welcome to help out during the sessions under the direction of the NVFC staff coaches.
Spring Soccer for 2008-2011 Born PlayersAttention all coaches!
For the 2nd year in a row, NVFC is pleased to offer teams the opportunity to play soccer in a fun, positive minimal commitment soccer environment. Teams will play once a week on Saturdays for 8 - 10 weeks (no long weekends) between late April to June. Most of the games played will be between existing NVFC teams so it's a fantastic opportunity to play against like minded/skilled NVFC players. Only teams/players who registered for the 2018/2019 soccer season are eligible to participate.
Open to all the following age groups (based on next season's ages):
House Team Number of Players (Min & Max #s):
- U12 (2008) Div 1 (Gold), Div 2 (Silver) & House
- U11 (2009) Div 1 (Gold), Div 2 (Silver) & House
- U10 (2010) House Select & House Development
- U9 (20111) House Select & House Development
- U12 (2008) House: 11 to 14 players for 8 v 8 game format
- U11 (2009) House: 11 to 14 players for 8 v 8 game format
- U10 (2010) House: 9 to 12 players for 6 v 6 game format
- U9 (2011) House: 9 to 12 players for 6 v 6 game format
Additional Team Information:Uniforms: NVFC branded colour t-shirts will be distributed in April, with details emailed to team officials for distribution
Equipment: Please use your team equipment for game day set up and warm up
Cost for U9 (2011) - U12 (2008) House teams is $795 per team and includes NVFC t-shirts as jerseys. (Note: No mid week practice slot)
Cost for U11 Select (2009) to U12 Select (2008) teams is $995 per team and includes NVFC t-shirts as jerseys. (Note: Weekday practice slot provided by NVFC)
Select Team Formations: All Select teams will have players assigned via February/ March through the evaluation/team formation process.
House Team Formations: Please do not stack your teams; teams should be comprised from last seasons rosters plus some additions; if your team is short players, two/three half teams can merge into one team for the Spring; only players registered from 2018/2019 Fall/Winter season are eligible to play.
Teams will play once a week on Saturdays for 8 - 10 weeks (no long weekends) between late April to June.
House Approximate Kick -Off Times (based on next season's ages):
- U12 (2008) House 2:30 to 4:45pm KO's
- U11 (2009) House 11:00am-1:45pm KO's
- U10 (2010) House 10:00 to 11:15am KO's
- U9 (2011) House 8:00 to 10:00am KO's
Instructions To Coaches To Register Teams:Step 1: Put a team together on your own or in conjunction with other coaches as per the guidelines above. *Note U9 (2011) to U12 (2008) Select team coaches will use the new teams that were formed at recent evaluations.
Step 2: Coaches register and pay for your team at the appropriate link below.
U12 (2008) Div 1/2 (Gold/Silver): Register Here
U12 (2008) House (max 6 teams): Register Here
U11 (2009) Div 1/2 (Gold/Silver): Register Here
U11 (2009) House (max 6 teams): Register Here
U10 (2010) House Select: Register Here
U10 (2010) House Development (max 8 teams): Register Here
U9 (2011) House Select: Register Here
U9 (2011) House Development (max 8 teams): Register Here
Step 3: NVFC will send you a new invitation to Team Snap for your new Spring team and you can then invite your players to join the team. Please note players can only join one team.
Step 4: Attend Spring Uniform Distribution Day. Details will be emailed to coaches via Team Snap.
Step 5: Enjoy your season!
Want to participate in Spring Soccer but don't have a team?Individual players can Register here
Cost is $90 per player.
Note: If you are heading into U9/U9 House Select or U11/U12 House Select, your coach will register your team for Spring Soccer.