Committees report to the Club Board of Directors. The activities of a committee are outlined in a Terms of Reference, which must be approved by the Board of Directors. All committee members are required to sign a Volunteer – Code of Conduct, and those who have access to confidential data or any financial duties must submit a completed Criminal Records Check.
There are seven committees at the Club. The first five listed below focus their efforts on the strategic priorities outlined in our Club Strategic Plan:
Soccer Operations Committee
- To deliver the highest standards of excellence in soccer development to everyone.
Finance and Governance Committee
- To guarantee strong financial management and governance at the Club.
Communication, Community and Culture (C3) Committee
- To maintain and enhance the Club’s community spirit.
- To develop and implement a sustainable sponsorship program that continues to raise the profile of the Club and to increase incremental funds year-over-year.
- To identify and secure incremental soccer facilities.
- To recommend deserving graduating U18 players for a North Vancouver FC Scholarship.