|News & Events|
Upcoming Events & Notices & Cancellations
Solar Eclipse - On Monday, August 21st a solar eclipse is occurring. During this time, we encourage Club members to refrain from looking at the sun. For more information, please go to http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/eclipse-2017/.
Uniform & Equipment Distribution Day August 20th between 10am to 3pm for all U6 to U18 teams - Please pick up your team's uniforms & equipment for the upcoming season. This is a one time opportunity to ensure that your team has everything they need for the upcoming season. Make sure that someone from your team (head coach, assistant coach, team manager, parent) will be coming down to Sutherland Highschool (1860 Sutherland Ave, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 4C2) to pick up your team's gear.
TeamSnap: Attention - 2017/2018 Coaches and Managers,
For the upcoming soccer season North Vancouver FC will be providing all NVFC teams with the free premium version of TeamSnap ($80 US value) to make your season run more efficiently and effectively.
To access your free version of TeamSnap, please complete the form at the link below:
Important INFORMATION on TeamSnap:
NVFC is NOT responsible for any issues that might arise with accessing the free version of TeamSnap nor can NVFC answer any questions on the TeamSnap product.
North Vancouver FC is only paying for our Club members to receive it. If you already have TeamSnap for your NVFC team, TeamSnap will be notified when you submit your form and will apply the NVFC premium team plan to your team. Teams that have already paid for an annual plan will be issued prorated refund.
If you do not have a TeamSnap account and would like the NVFC TeamSnap Premium plan for 2017-2018, TeamSnap will create an account for your team once you submit the form.
Turf Fields - Thank you to everyone who joined us at our recent Annual General Meeting. During this meeting, we discussed the progress we have been making on additional turf for the Club.
North Vancouver District Council is currently considering/debating the construction of two turf fields and a clubhouse at the Inter River Sports Fields. The Council seems to be supportive of our proposal. So far, they have committed to building ONE turf field. We as a Club wish to ensure there are enough turf fields for future generations of soccer players and are therefore asking for TWO turf fields as well as a new Club House as the construction moves forward.
As you know, we have been looking for a home base for the Club and Inter River is the best possible option. The additional pitches will provide us with exciting opportunities for tournaments and programs in the coming years.
We need your help! Please show your support for two new turf pitches and our Club house in an on-line survey - http://www.dnv.org/recreation-leisure/inter-river-park-improvements
The District of North Vancouver created the above survey about Inter River and is asking for feedback on one field or two field. We would ask that you complete the survey (takes less than 2 minutes) and show your support for our Club and the future of soccer on the North Shore.
- Thank you to everyone who came out to NVFC's AGM on June 19. Topics included an update on turf and where we're going as a Club, a review of the Club's financials and welcomed three new board members - Pam Ferguson, Cammi Ferraro and Kevin Colbow. Your Board of Directors have selected four officers. They are President - Stuart Ince, Vice President - John Booth, Treasurer - Patricia Conte and Secretary - Pam Ferguson.
- Congratulations to the NorVan Storm and the NorVan Lions on a successful season. Interested in joining our Men's league. Learn more here - http://nvfc.ca/menteam
- Congratulations to the U16 Surge for winning the Coastal B Cup. They won 2-0 against the NCUSC Hammers. Well done!
- Teams Thinking of Traveling to the US - Learn More
- Looking for your registration receipt for your taxes? Click here